END DATE SALE - 19th May
Thu, 13-May-2021: 5:00 PM to 5:30 PM Save
Sat, 15-May-2021: 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM Save
The backdrop to wonderful memories
It was the sixties and a young family moved into their new home on Stock Road in Attadale. Over the next few decades that home became the back drop to many wonderful memories, celebrations and back yard cricket. Fifty six years later 74 Stock Road Attadale, in all its glory, is being offered to the market and is ready to begin the next chapter.
Extremely well located in one of those wonderful family friendly riverside neighbourhoods, this spacious home is full of character, warmth and is sitting on 1008sqm of prime real estate...but the most appealing thing is that it has great bones, plenty of potential and possible river views with a second storey.
With lovely light filled living areas and outdoor spaces for relaxed family living and easy entertaining, functional kitchen, 3 spacious bedrooms, tidy bathroom, 2 WC, living areas, laundry, lock up garage and huge shed/workshop there's something for everyone!
Perfectly located in the heart of Attadale, walking distance to Santa Maria College, Mel Maria and Attadale Primary and in catchment for Melville Senior High. Blackwall Reach, Point Walter Reserve and the beautiful Swan River foreshore are within easy reach. There are gorgeous cafes and restaurants dotted all over - Little Stove, The Neighbourhood Kitchen, Pig & Fig Café plus many more dining and shopping options... plus all the delights of Freo and Applecross just minutes away.
So don't delay, call Aaron or Liv TODAY – and make it yours!
Features you will love:
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 WC
- Formal living, separate dining & family room
- Huge patio area
- Ducted Evaporative air-conditioning
- Lock-up garage
- Plenty of space for parking caravans, boats, trailers, multiple cars
- Large shed and workshop
- Off street parking for 2 cars in tandem
- 1950s family home
- 1008sqm of blue-chip real estate
- Potential views from a second storey
Lifestyle you will lead:
- 300m to Point Walter Golf Course
- 500m to Davis Road Shops & Cafes
- 550m to Santa Maria College
- 1km to Swan River Foreshore & Parklands
- 1.1km to Attadale PS
- 1.2km to Melville Plaza Shopping
- 1.4km to Point Walter Cafe, Foreshore & Boat Launch area
- 1.5km to Melville Recreation Centre
- 1.9km to Bicton Baths
- 5.5km to Fremantle
- 6.8km to Leighton Beach
Note: This property is to be sold via the End Date Sale method however the Seller reserves the right to terminate the "End Date Sale" period at any time, so get your offer in early.
Read more »