Sat, 05-Dec-2020: 10:45 AM to 11:15 AM Save
Two Balconies Plus Two Living Areas!
This stunning apartment has both north and south facing balconies and is perfectly located across the road from Claremont Quarter! A hop skip and a jump has you accessing shops, cafes and all the amenities you require!
A sophisticated, low maintenance home offering luxurious style, in a secure complex in central Claremont with universal access throughout.
On one side of this light filled apartment is a very spacious living and dining area opening out to a private north facing balcony overlooking the piazza. Use your green thumb to create a lush garden oasis in this sunny private space, perfect for entertaining friends and family on those balmy summer evenings.
Turn left at the dedicated entrance of this stylish apartment to a massive second living area (big enough for a pool table!) with a large balcony overlooking the historic Christ Church Claremont. A built in study desk makes this area perfect for an executive office or an enormous entertaining space.
You'll love the fabulous designer kitchen with a suite of Smeg appliances plus a Neff coffee maker and if you don't feel like cooking, just pop downstairs to one of many cafes and restaurants!
Features open plan living and dining, a second enormous living area, gourmet kitchen, 3 large bedrooms, two with luxe ensuites, plus a third bathroom, built in study desk, lockable store and two secure car park spaces. Along with ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, timber floors, stone benches, high ceilings, neutral carpets and ample storage throughout.
This is a superior build with solid masonry walls, triple hinged solid doors, industrial quality glass, c-bus lighting, wheel chair access throughout and a brilliant well managed strata who do the following:
• Empty bins from the utilities room on each floor, every other day
• Provide cleaners onsite everyday to keep the grounds meticulous
• Keep the pool sparkling and heated to 29 degrees, perfect for swimming or walking in year around with excellent change rooms facilities
• Provides meeting facilities, kitchenette and library in the large communal room
• Keep the BBQ in the alfresco area spotless and provide couches to create a welcoming communal entertaining space
• Keep the gardens beautifully cared for
• Provide a community herb garden for your culinary creations
• Provide outdoor table and chairs in the piazza to enjoy the sunshine and read the paper with your takeaway coffee
• Have an efficient facilities manager on site 5 days and on call 7 days per week to attend to any issues rapidly
Close to excellent schools, train station, bus stop, shops, parks and river shoreline. Easy access to the CBD and popular beaches. Fantastic location!
(Some photos are for illustration purposes only).
Call Danielle for more information!
Read more »