Renovated Mid-Century Beauty in the heart of Claremont.
AUCTION ON SITE 12 JUNE 2021 AT 2:30PM SHARP
$50,000 DEPOSIT ON FALL OF HAMMER
SETTLEMENT TO BE 30 / 45/ 60 DAYS FROM 12 JUNE 2021
Fall in love with the character and beautiful renovation of this stylish 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home with fantastic outdoor entertaining areas in a highly desirable family-friendly street close to schools, shops and the CBD.
With its stunning facade and freshly painted exterior through to the gleaming Jarrah floorboards, soaring high ceilings and period details this home exudes warmth and charm.
This single-level home that is super stylish and modern throughout is truly an entertainer's dream with both a charming north facing porch and garden area at the front plus a rear undercover alfresco with purpose built outdoor barbecue and second grassed area for kids or dogs to play.
40A Mengler's location is superb, being in the heartland of all things wonderful that Claremont is known for. Just a few minutes to the walking trails of Claremont's wetlands, an array of terrific parks and sporting ovals plus a selection of Perth's elite schools, this wonderful home offers a premium lifestyle.
Yes, your car keys are not needed on the weekend. You can stroll to the shops at Claremont Quarter, grab groceries at Foodies IGA, walk down the road and have a world-famous Rueben at Carbon on Ashton or enjoy a coffee after walking the dog around the lake at Lc Cafe on Davies - the options are endless!
Property features include:
- 3 bedrooms with high ceilings, master with BIR
- 2 beautifully renovated bathrooms with stunning fixtures
- Freshly polished jarrah floorboards
- Sundrenched north facing lounge room with decorative fireplace.
- Renovated kitchen with Electrolux 90cm cooktop & oven
- Ring hard wired system
- Safe and secure north facing porch and front yard with plenty of grass to play.
- Rear undercover alfresco with barbecue and another grassed area
Recent Additions to the home include:
- Decking front and back plus new balustrades to the front veranda
- Double carport
- Large shed
- Pergola at the rear and barbecue with granite bench (gas)
- 2nd bathroom, new toilet and shower
- Toilets and basin – re-cycled hand wash water to fill up cistern.
- Bathroom fully renovated.
- Louvered blinds & downlights
- Double glazed windows (except door at rear)
Its stellar position close to premier primary and high schools, including John XXIII, Mount Claremont Primary and Scotch College, the Mt Claremont Farmer's Markets, Lake Claremont, sporting ovals, the beach and much more, will make living here a delight.
A huge bonus is being in the Shenton College catchment. If you are dreaming of a great and easy family lifestyle close to fantastic cafes, shops between the City and sea, stop right here.
Read more »