This cozy semi- furnished apartment in a small complex delivers great value. With freshly laid carpets and flooring, the beds already there plus a fridge and washing machine theres nothing to do but move straight in! With 2 good sized bedrooms this light filled apartment will suit first home buyers and investors alike. Conveniently located with easy access to public transport, shops, Curtin University and CBD.
Parking for Home Open:
Park in Greenock Ave. Parking bays on the left or in the car park for SleepMatters (you have permission).
Follow signage and walk via Poppy Lane to 8/392 Canning Highway.
• 6.8 km to CBD
• 1.3km to Canning Bridge Train Station
• 150m to nearest Bus stop
• 350m to Bread Espresso
• 3.7km to Curtain University
Features you will love
• Semi open floorplan to kitchen and living area
• Combined laundry & bathroom
• Brand new carpets and flooring throughout
• Semi furnished
• Low maintenance
• Close to public transport
• Easy access to main roads
Details you need to know:
• Council Rates: $1492.62 per year
• Water Rates: $906.47 per year
• Strata Admin $729.20 per quarter
• Strata Reserve $200 per quarter
Read more »