Sat, 31-Jul-2021: 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM Save
Excellent Investment! Great rental return.
With an expected weekly rent of $320 this unit could give an annual gross rate of return of approx. 6%.
This cosy semi- furnished apartment in a small complex delivers great value!
With freshly laid carpets and flooring, the beds already there plus a fridge washing machine and dryer there's nothing to do but move straight in! With 2 good sized bedrooms this light filled apartment will suit first home buyers and investors alike.
Conveniently located with easy access to public transport, shops, Curtin University and CBD.
Parking for Home Open:
Park in Greenock Ave. Public parking bays on the left at the end of the cul-du sac.
Follow signage and walk via Poppy Lane to 8/392 Canning Highway.
• 6.8 km to CBD
• 1.3km to Canning Bridge Train Station
• 150m to nearest Bus stop
• 350m to Bread Espresso
• 3.7km to Curtain University
Features you will love
• Semi open floorplan to kitchen and living area
• Combined laundry & bathroom
• Brand new carpets and flooring throughout
• Semi furnished
• Low maintenance
• Close to public transport
• Easy access to main roads
Details you need to know:
• Council Rates: $1492.62 per year
• Water Rates: $906.47 per year
• Strata Admin $729.20 per quarter inc. gas and water consumption
• Strata Reserve $200 per quarter
No information contained on this website should be construed as giving any type of guarantee. Specifically, nothing on this website is to be interpreted as a guarantee or forecast as to the future performance of any investment.
Read more »