Street Front and Spacious
Located only a stones throw from Jackson Wilding Reserve and Newborough Primary School, this 2015 built double storey home provides a spacious floorplan internally, whilst the outside is lower maintenance allowing you to enjoy what the area has to offer without the consideration on upkeep!
The timber flooring that floods the ground floor from the front to the alfresco, blends the open plan kitchen/dining/living seamlessly, providing an earthy contrast to the fresh white cabinetry and plentiful stone bench tops, which includes the breakfast bar for casual dining. Designed in such a way to capitalise on the northern light, the open plan arrangement spills out to the paved alfresco.
The traditional element of this home is the kitchen and living downstairs, with the accommodation upstairs, which in this instance also includes a second living or activity room. The bedrooms are all large and all have either built in robes or walk-in robes, and are kept comfortable throughout the year with the reverse cycle ducted air-conditoning. The main bathroom is generous, and as with the master ensuite, has a separate bath tub and shower with the toilet separate for added privacy.
The design and layout of this home makes living easy and practical, and it's the space and separation that allows it to be this way.
Finally, the convenience that this home provides on a day to day basis is enviable, with Karrinyup Shopping Centre only a short distance, as well as Scarborough Beach Foreshore and Stirling Train Station/Freeway too.
• Street front home
• Built in 2015
• Double brick/suspended slab construction
• Open plan kitchen / living / dining with timber flooring and Split System Air-Conditioning
• Gas cooktop/electric oven and dishwasher
• Additional living/activity room upstairs
• Master bedroom with full heigh mirrored built-in robe and ensuite with separate bath/shower
• Bedroom 2 with walk-in robe
• Bedroom 3 with full heigh mirrored built-in robe
• Bed 4/Study downstairs
• Reverse Cycle Ducted Air-Conditioning upstairs
• Main bathroom with separate bath/shower
• Paved alfresco with northerly aspect
• Large double garage with store area
• No strata fees
• 90m Jackson Wilding Reserve
• 350m Newborough Primary School
• 230m Nearest Bus Stop
• 350m Little Sisto Coffee Shop
• 1.3km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 2.8km Freeway / Stirling Train Station
• 3.1km Scarborough Beach Esplanade
• 3.9km Churchlands Senior High School
• Currently leased periodically at $560 per week
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »