The Great Outdoors!
As part of the Commonwealth's measures to stem the spread of COVID-19, from midnight 25th March 2020, traditional home opens will cease, instead being replaced by private viewings scheduled by appointment. Everything else we usually do will continue, except with care and caution.
If you would like to walk through the house remotely, or schedule a private viewing, please let us know. We know this is effecting many people, but we are endeavouring to continue despite the circumstances, whilst serving our clients and community best we can.
Positioned in South Doubleview and spread over one level, this renovated and beautifully presented villa forms a very small percentage of similar homes that have an outdoor space of this size and privacy. The northerly aspect of the garden ensures that that it captures the natural light, and the large undercover alfresco along with an in-built pizza oven ensures that entertaining is a breeze throughout the year.
Spilling inside and the bamboo floors throughout the kitchen/dining and living provide a wonderful modern look against the crisp white cabintry and stone benchtops. The newly installed gas cooktop and electric oven are a great addition to an already neat and low maintenance home that offers a great lifestyle in a super convenient location.
The main bedroom is a great size and boasts full height built in robes, as well as a Split System Air-Conditioning unit and ceiling fan for maximum comfort. Whilst bedroom 2 has a built in robe and ceiling fan, bedroom 3 also has a ceiling fan. Each of the bedrooms share the bathroom which has a separate bath and shower.
A wonderful home that offers a unique lifestyle; this is an opportunity worth seizing.
• South Doubleview location
• Single level villa
• Living area with raked ceiling and Split System Air-Conditoning
• Newly renovated kitchen with Stone benchtops and dishwasher
• New gas cooktop & electric oven
• Combined kitchen / dining looking out over the alfresco and private garden
• Bamboo floors throughout living / dining / kitchen
• Main bedroom with full height mirrored built in robes, ceiling fan and Split System Air-Conditioning
• Bedroom 2 built in robe and ceiling fan
• Bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
• Bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Large undercover paved alfresco with fully functioning pizza oven
• Gated access to alfresco and garden area.
• 1 undercover car bay
• End villa in a group of 10
• 300m Doubleview Primary School / International School WA
• 450m Nearest Bus Stop
• 450m Hillview Shopping Precinct
• 700m Bennett Park
• 2.1km Westfield Innaloo
• 2.6km Scarborough Beach Foreshore
• 3.1km Churchlands Senior High School
• 3.2km Stirling Train Station / Freeway
• Strata Fees $625 per quarter (approx)
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »