Sat, 25-Jun-2022: 10:00 AM to 10:40 AM Save
Modern Day Character
From the warmth of the Jarrah floors and the inbuilt fully functional fireplace to the crisp ceiling roses and ornate cornices, this is a home that has been tastefully renovated to respect and heighten those original features that we admire so much today.
The inviting façade of this brick and tile home is reflective of the era in which it was built with a modern twist; the white picket electric roller gate and fence enhances the practicality of space to the front whilst the aesthetic of the double carport is in keeping with the rest of the home. In addition, the undercover decked alfresco to the rear is lined with magnolias and offers a delightful setting to unwind or alternatively entertain guests throughout the year.
Internally, the Jarrah floors flood the living areas and bedrooms with the high ceilings providing an open, airy feel. The kitchen has been recently upgraded and has maximized the storage options with above bench and below bench cabinetry where possible. In addition, the stone benchtop and Bosch appliances with integrated dishwasher, create a modern luxe feel.
If you're looking for a wonderful coastal lifestyle that can be enjoyed all year round, then this home needs some serious consideration!
• 270sqm Survey Strata block
• Street front character home
• Double carport with electric roller gate and separate pedestrian access
• Jarrah flooring, ornate cornices and ceiling roses
• Renovated kitchen with abundance of storage and stone benchtops
• Bosch electric oven, gas cooktop and integrated dishwasher
• In-built gas fireplace to living
• Master bedroom with split system air-conditioning and full height built-in robe
• Bedroom 2 with split system air-conditioning
• Bedroom 3/Study with built-in desk and downlights
• Renovated bathroom with European laundry
• Undercover decked/paved alfresco to rear
• Gated access to rear
• 180m Nearest Bus Stop
• 500m Newborough Primary School
• 300m Little Sisto Coffee Shop
• 800m Jackson Wilding Reserve
• 1.5km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 2.5km Scarborough Beach Foreshore
• 3.1km Stirling Train Station/Freeway
• 4.6km Churchlands Senior High School
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »