Carefree and Coastal
If your home is a representation of your lifestyle, then this option is for those after a carefree, easy going and private lifestyle! Built in 2016, this tidy and well cared for double brick home is located perfectly between the coast and the freeway, providing a myriad of options when it comes to lifestyle you're after.
In an area that is undergoing transformation on a daily basis, this is a unique chance to secure a modern, single level street front home – a rarity and there simply aren't that many around.
Behind the private façade, the separation between the open plan living and accommodation has been thoughtfully designed and created. The kitchen has a generous amount of under bench and overhead cabinetry, with the island bench / breakfast bar providing a central point for casual dining. The lounge room with recessed ceiling provides that additional ceiling height and perception of space, whilst the dining area spills out to the north facing paved alfresco.
The accommodation and study are positioned to the front of the house, along with the shopper's entry from the garage. Each of the three bedrooms feature full height mirrored built in robes, carpeted flooring and ceiling fans. The master bedroom has its own ensuite with shower and double vanity, whilst the main bathroom has separate shower and bathtub. Both bathrooms boast have full height tiling.
A wonderful chance to secure your slice of the coast this summer!
• Built in 2016
• 252sqm Survey Strata lot
• Street front and single level
• Open plan kitchen / living / dining
• Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops, overhead cabinetry and island breakfast bar
• Master bedroom with full height mirrored robe and ensuite
• 2 additional bedrooms with full height mirrored robes and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Full height tiling to bathrooms
• Dedicated study
• Carpeted flooring to bedrooms and study
• Roller blinds to all windows
• LED downlights throughout
• Great storage
• Double garage with remote access
• Undercover north facing paved alfresco
• Reticulated garden beds
• 300m Nearest Bus Stop
• 525m Doubleview IGA
• 550m Mr Herberts Coffee Shop
• 900m Abbett Park
• 1.0km Newborough Primary School
• 1.5km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 2.2km Scarborough Beach Foreshore
• 3.4km Stirling Train Station / Freeway
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »