Private and Easy
Located on a sealed laneway from Moorland Street, this superbly presented single level home provides an enviable low maintenance lifestyle, that does not compromise on space. With a façade that is private and secure, this is a wonderful opportunity to start the New Year on the front foot.
Behind the high walls and private entry, the large undercover alfresco with pitched alfresco provides a superb outlook that basks in the morning eastern sunlight. A dynamic space that is utilised all year round and large enough to entertain, it seamlessly connects with the double door entry into the open plan living area. The timber floors combine the open plan layout and flood through the home to each of the bedrooms. The main living area is spacious and whilst the kitchen overlooks the living and dining, each of these spaces have purpose and are well defined.
The separate study / theatre room / rumpus room is a great secondary space that can change use as necessary.
Positioned away from the living area, the accommodation is generous with the two secondary bedrooms boasting built-in robes and ceiling fans. The master suite whilst it has its own private entry and courtyard, also has an ensuite and walk-in robe and its kept comfortable throughout the year with a dedicated Split System Air-Conditioning unit.
With all the home comforts that make for easy and modern living, the central location and desirable nature of this home are equally impressive.
• 333sqm Survey Strata block
• Private and secure
• Sealed laneway entrance
• Open plan kitchen / dining / living with timber floors
• Large kitchen with wrap around bench tops and gas cooktop
• Separate study / theatre room / rumpus room
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Private courtyard and entry to master bedroom
• 2 large secondary bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Split System Air-Conditioning to master bedroom and living
• Carpet to bedrooms
• Large undercover alfresco with café blinds
• Double over height garage with shopper's entry
• Gas bayonet
• 400m Nearest Bus Stop
• 600m Doubleview IGA & Shops
• 650m Mr Herberts Coffee Shop
• 1.0km Doubleview Primary School
• 2.0km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 2.4km Scarborough Foreshore
• 2.5km Stirling Train Station / Freeway
• 3.5km Churchlands Senior High School
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »