Secure and Spacious
Equally spacious both inside and out, this street front character home positioned behind a secure and private entry possesses all the quintessential features you would expect from a home built in 1953, providing the easy-care coastal lifestyle you have been chasing.
Internally, the kitchen with island bench and separate breakfast bar draws the natural light through the north facing sash window and additional skylight, creating a light filled area perfect to serve as the heart of the home. The seamless flow between the kitchen and additional living/rumpus room to the rear of the house provides wonderful separation away from the formal living positioned at the front.
The Jarrah flooring which flood the kitchen, dining and living are complimented by the high ceilings and ornate cornicing, providing nostalgic vibes and a great perception of space. Each of the bedrooms are a generous size, with the master enjoying reverse cycle air-conditioning and built in robe. The main bathroom is a feature piece in itself, and the bath/shower combination makes living that bit easier where young children are involved.
The elevated decked alfresco at the front of the home overlooks the private garden and is surrounded by mature foliage and slatted fencing. The side access to the rear of the property is practical and provides additional outdoor space for those everyday items.
A much-loved family home which has enjoyed many happy memories; it's now your chance to do the same.
• 361sqm Survey Strata block
• Brick construction with tin roof
• Secure frontage with electric gate and separate pedestrian access
• Jarrah floors and period features throughout
• Decked veranda to the front
• Spacious kitchen with island bench and breakfast bar
• Semi open plan dining/living space
• Additional living/rumpus room at rear
• Split system air-conditioning to living
• Master bedroom with built-in robe and split system air-conditioning
• Spacious 2nd and 3rd bedroom
• Luxe bathroom with combined bath/shower
• 2nd bathroom combined with laundry
• 2 WC's
• Undercover alfresco at rear with exposed aggregate concrete
• No strata fees
• 200m Nearest Bus Stop
• 230m Doubleview IGA
• 250m Mr Herberts Coffee Shop
• 800m Doubleview Primary School / ISWA
• 1.0km Bennett Park
• 2.1km Scarborough Beach Esplanade
• 3.5km Stirling Train Station / Freeway
• 3.7km Churchlands Senior High School
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »