Location is lifestyle
Located only a stone's throw from local shops, great coffee and public transport direct to Scarborough foreshore, this street front and private abode provides the lifestyle that leaves you no option but to enjoy!
The spacious and lush frontage that greets you the moment you set foot through the secure façade, is a rare and unique offering. Perfect for kids, pets or those looking for a leafy green outlook, the French doors that lead from the outdoors into the home provides a warmth and comfort that needs to be experienced. The open plan living arrangement provides a superb perception of space, and combines the beautifully finished kitchen, dining and living. The freestanding breakfast bar with Stone benchtop promotes informal dining, or a centre point for discussion whilst busy in the kitchen.
Separate to the living area, the accommodation with built-in robes in each of the two large bedrooms shares the generous and well-appointed bathroom. The combined bath/shower is a size you can enjoy and relax in, whilst the full height tiling and freestanding vanity with Stone top are the discreet yet attractive features that cant be overlooked.
The additional loft space is a dynamic area that can be easily utilised as an office, a creative art space, or a separate living area. Its unique and it's up to you!
With nothing to do except add you own personal touch, this is an exceptional opportunity to buy into one of the most central parts of Doubleview.
• 310sqm street front lot
• Private and spacious frontage
• Open plan kitchen / dining / living
• Stylish kitchen with Stone bench tops and breakfast bar
• Quality 4 burner gas cooktop and electric oven
• French doors to alfresco
• 2 large bedrooms with built-in robes
• Additional loft space with Split System Air-Conditioning
• Split System Air-Conditioning to living and master bedroom
• Carpet to bedrooms
• Gas bayonet
• 1,500 litre rainwater tank
• Double carport
• Secondary grassed area at rear
• Storage shed
• 170m Nearest Bus Stop
• 190m Doubleview IGA & Shops
• 200m Mr Herberts Coffee Shop
• 750m Doubleview Primary School
• 2.0km Scarborough Foreshore
• 2.9km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 3.5km Stirling Train Station / Freeway
• 3.6km Churchlands Senior High School
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »