Big Block, Many Options
As part of the Commonwealth's measures to stem the spread of COVID-19, from midnight 25th March 2020, traditional home opens will cease, instead being replaced by private viewings scheduled by appointment. Everything else we usually do will continue, except with care and caution.
If you would like to walk through the house remotely, or schedule a private viewing, please let us know. We know this is effecting many people, but we are endeavouring to continue despite the circumstances, whilst serving our clients and community best we can.
Positioned on an elevated cul-de-sac with sealed laneway access at the rear, it's the multitude of different options that make this offering so attractive. Maintaining the full block and putting your own stamp on the brick and tile house will create a superb land holding with plenty of space to do as you please. Alternatively, there are a number of development options, including retaining and subdividing, as well as the potential to develop inline with the City of Stirling's Activity West Corridor, where it is zoned Residential 1 R-AC0.
When a home has the original owner for 65 years+, it says something about the area and the lifestyle! Conveniently located and immaculately kept, this is a home that the current family have many fond memories of, and the time is now for new memories to be made.
A home that needs to be seen to be appreciated, and the reality is, character homes on blocks this size are becoming harder to secure – this is your chance.
• Large 683sqm block
• Zoned Residential 1 R-AC0 - Scarborough Beach Rd West Activity Corridor
• R30 duplex block with sealed laneway at rear (subject to WAPC approval)
• Cul-de-sac location
• Brick and tile character home
• Decorative features
• 3 large bedrooms
• 1 bathroom with full height tiling
• 2 WC's
• Large kitchen with electric cooktop and breakfast bar
• Combined living / meals area with in-built gas heater and seperate Air-Conditioning
• Large family room with gas bayonet
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning to bedroom 1
• Tandem garage with thru access
• Large undercover alfresco
• 1.6kW Solar PV System
• Reticulated gardens
• Storeroom and shed
• Roller shutters to bedroom 1 and family room
• 300m Nearest Bus Stop
• 350m Doubleview Primary School / International School of WA
• 450m Dunn and Walton Coffee Shop
• 500m Doubleview IGA and Shopping Precinct
• 1.9km Westfield Shopping Centre
• 2.5km Scarborough Beach Foreshore
• 3.1km Churchlands Senior High School
• 3.1km Stirling Train Station / Freeway
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »