Size, Space and Separation
It's the combination of a 680sqm R40 zoned block with a spacious double brick and tile character home that makes this opportunity so appealing. The multiple living areas and generous bedroom sizes are complimented by the high ceilings and Jarrah floors which run through the original part of the home. There is space for the whole family, and if subdivision is your thing, there is that option too (subject to WAPC approval).
The semi open plan layout has the kitchen central to the home, providing great flow from one living area to the next. The formal living at the front of the house boasts Jarrah floors with ornate ceiling roses, whilst the main living area is a more functional everyday space that flows through the double doors to the undercover paved alfresco. A great area for entertaining is made even better with the pizza oven and inbuilt storage. Elevated at the rear is a blank canvas which basks in the north/western sun – a substantial parcel of land for a pool, a shed or anything else that you desire.
Whilst all the bedrooms are well proportioned and have built-in robes and ceiling fans, it's the master bedroom that is a little special for a home of this era. The north facing double doors open up to the alfresco providing a light airy feel, whilst the ensuite with his/hers vanities and separate toilet that provide that luxe and comfortable vibe.
The dual access frontage with side access to the rear provides parking for a number of vehicles, and the house is set back allowing the option to enclose the street frontage if you wish.
• Large 680sqm R40 subdivisable block (subject to WAPC approval)
• Double brick and tile home
• Semi open plan kitchen / living / dining
• Generous kitchen with 900mm freestanding gas cooktop/oven
• Jarrah floors, ornate features and high ceilings
• Two generous living areas with wood heaters in both
• Master bedroom with built-in robes, ceiling fan and ensuite
• 2 additional bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom with separate bath / shower
• Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning and ceiling fan to main living
• Wood fired pizza oven in undercover alfresco
• Double doors from main living and master bedroom to alfresco
• Abundance of space at rear of block
• Side access to rear
• 50m Millet Park
• 180m Nearest Bus Stop
• 650m Dunn and Walton / Hilltop Shopping Precinct
• 850m Yuluma Primary School
• 1.8km Stirling Train Station / Freeway
• 2.5km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 2.4km Churchlands Senior High School
• 3.1km Scarborough Beach Foreshore
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »