Height of Luxury!
This spectacular home is a cut above the rest. Set high on the hill in a landmark location, the luxuriously-appointed residence boasts a breathtaking panoramic vista over leafy suburbs that is stunning both day and night. It's packed with features that make every day a dream come true.
The living areas are finished with elegant natural stone and luxe textures, and the sophisticated lighting elements add to the ambience. Open the stacker doors to the alfresco to create an extensive entertaining area where you can relax with your guests all night long. The distant lights shine as the backdrop to every wonderful evening.
The open plan kitchen has been intelligently designed so you can admire the view whilst enjoying streamlined culinary bliss. It's beautiful, yet practical with breakfast bar and overhead cabinetry.
The perception of space is magnificent with high ceilings and stairway void that flow from the living and dining areas up to the home theatre and the private bedroom wing, where the master suite is something truly special. Breathe deeply and take in the stunning vista from the private balcony, or relax in the exquisite free-standing bath and soak in the views. This is what luxury feels like!
• Built in 2014
• 379sqm Survey Strata block
• Panoramic inland and City views
• Spacious open plan living and alfresco
• Spacious kitchen with Stone benchtops and Miele appliances
• Home theatre with in-built speakers and projector
• Large master suite with walk-thru robe, private balcony and luxe en-suite
• 3 additional double bedrooms
• Chic bathroom and guest powder room
• Laundry chute
• Large double garage with shopper's entry
• Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
• CCTV and Security System
• LED lighting
• Reticulated gardens
• 300m Nearest Bus Stop
• 650m Dunn & Walton
• 700m Doubleview Primary School
• 1.0km Hale School
• 1.0km Jackadder Lake
• 1.9km Churchlands High School
• 1.3km Westfield Innaloo
• 3.2km Scarborough Beach
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »