Wed, 03-Mar-2021: 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM Save
Sat, 06-Mar-2021: 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM Save
DOUBLEVIEW DRESS CIRCLE
BIDDING COMMENCING FROM $875,000
AUCTION 6 MARCH AT 11AM ON SITE (unless sold prior)
Located in highly sought-after south Doubleview, this is an exciting opportunity to enter the dress circle of Doubleview.
If starting from scratch is what you're after, this 774sqm elevated block, with ocean glimpses which could be considerably enhanced from a second storey, is the perfect canvas with which to create your dream home.
Or if renovation is for you, the existing 1960's home is spacious, comfortable and ripe for an extension or revamp. Whatever your plans, there are options aplenty, just let your imagination run free.
A stone's throw to beautiful Bennett Park and a casual stroll to the up and coming Doric Street shops and restaurants, you will also be just a short drive to the golden sands of some of Perth's best beaches. Weekends will be spent immersing yourself in everything this beautiful suburb has to offer.
And be spoilt for choice when it comes to schooling with Hale School, Doubleview Primary School and the International School of WA just down the road and situated in the public-school catchment of Churchlands Senior High School.
The property will be Auctioned on site on 6 March 2021 at 11am and will be keenly sought after.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
• 774 sqm land holding
• 26.15m street frontage
• Situated on the high side of the street
• Comfortable original 1960's double brick and tile home
• Polished floorboards
• Lovely light filled front lounge/dining with Ocean glimpses
• Good functional kitchen
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Master bedroom with Ocean glimpses and private en-suite
• Two good sized minor bedrooms with robes
• Large rear family room opening out to an alfresco and below ground pool
• 1 car garage plus 1 car carport
• Located in the Doubleview Primary School and Churchlands High School catchment.
DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• Zoned R20
• Shire Rates - $1,870.99 per annum
• Water Rates – $1,426.55 per annum
• Local authority – City of Stirling
• Auction to be held on site 6 March 2021
• $50,000 deposit on the fall of the hammer
• Settlement 08 May 2021
Read more »