Offers from $700,000
POSSIBLY THE BEST APARTMENT IN THIS EXCLUSIVE GROUP
Located in the boutique style Empire East Apartments, this north facing, 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment offers an exclusive lifestyle with everything the Western suburbs has to offer.
With only 27 apartments in Empire East, this is an unrivalled opportunity to secure possibly the premium property in this exclusive group. The apartment is the second largest in the development and only one of three with two side-by-side car bays and secure storage room.
Completed in 2015 and architecturally designed, no detail has been overlooked in creating a luxurious finish. The spacious living area and large balcony both have stunning northern views to the heart of flourishing Perry Lakes.
The natural bush lands of Bold Park and parklands of Perry Lakes are right on your doorstep, making this an unequalled location for both nature lovers and fitness enthusiasts alike. With world-class sporting facilities, including golf-courses, tennis clubs, swimming and fitness facilities, just down the road you will be spoilt for choice. Shoppers too are well catered for with Floreat Forum only a few minutes away and Claremont quarter and Subiaco's Rokeby road both in your backyard.
This truly unique location combined with a designer apartment, makes this an unbeatable opportunity.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
• North facing apartment flooded with natural light and views
• One of the largest apartments in Empire East
• Spacious living area opening to large balcony
• Bamboo flooring to living areas
• SMEG appliances including 900mm oven
• Stone bench tops
• Porcelain tiles to bathrooms
• Full height tiling to bathrooms
• Quality window treatments
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Louvered panels to balcony for privacy and shade
• Secure undercover parking with two side-by-side car bays
• Own secure storage room with locked door adjacent to car bays
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• Total area – 141sqm
• Council Rates – $1776.43 per annum (approx.)
• Water Rates – $1450 per annum (approx.)
• Strata levy - $1,158 per quarter
Read more »