Meticulously presented, this Oswald designed home delivers exemplary family living in an ultra-convenient location. Boasting open plan living, generous proportions and perfect separation of living, this home has been thoughtfully designed to deliver a versatile, functional family home.
Upon entering the home, a wonderful sense of space and light greets you. The entry area, with its bespoke cabinetry and luxury bench, is the perfect drop zone for the kid's school bags, shopping and shoes. A study, off the entry, is ideally located for a work from office and boasts loads of custom storage.
The generous parents wing, at the front of the home, has a large master bedroom, en-suite and walk-in robe and connects perfectly with the formal lounge that over-looks a garden atrium and is the perfect place to escape the chaos of life.
The kitchen, dining and family room is the centre piece of the home and has been designed to manage the largest of family get-togethers. The family room, with vaulted ceilings, opens out to a private and protected all weather alfresco whilst the dining and kitchen looks out to the sparkling pool and offers superb visibility to allow you to keep a watchful eye on the kids playing in the pool.
No expense has been spared in the recent upgrade of the kitchen with premium Canadian stone bench tops, De'Longhi gas cook top, electric oven and undermount rangehood, Fisher and Paykel double draw dishwasher and superb 3.2m long breakfast bar able to seat the whole family.
The kid's zone is a versatile space to accommodate the largest of families. Offering good separation yet within close reach of the master bedroom for younger families. Four good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, can be varied in configuration to include a games/play room and the largest bedroom offers easy wheelchair access to accommodate a multi-generational family.
The main bathroom is spacious with bath, separate WC, shower, heated towel rail and super large vanity to avoid queues in the morning.
Situated diagonally opposite two leafy parks, the home is located within easy access of the Floreat Forum, public transport, some of Perth's best public and private schools and to everything much loved Floreat has to offer. This superb family home has so much to offer, appealing to families of all ages, and will be highly sought after.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
• 850sqm block
• Oswald designed home built 1994
• Recently renovated throughout
• Versatile floor plan
• Multi-generational home
• Formal lounge overlooking tranquil garden atrium
• Large family, dining, kitchen opening out to all-weather alfresco and pool
• Fully renovated kitchen with Canadian stone benchtops, De'Longhi five burner gas cook top, 900mm electric oven and undermount rangehood, Fisher and Paykel double draw dishwasher, Franke sink, appliance cupboard and soft close cabinetry
• Master bedroom with large, private en-suite, huge walk-in-robe and new ceiling fan
• Four children's bedrooms all with built-in-robes
• Separate study at the front of the home
• Separate sixth bedroom ideal for teenagers or au pair or as a private office, with separate access through the garage
• Main bathroom exceptionally good size with separate bath, shower, WC, double size vanity and heated towel rail
• Recently renovated laundry with built in cabinetry
• Weather protected alfresco leading off family room
• Large pool installed 18 months ago with salt chlorinator, pool blanket, robotic floor cleaner and provision for pool heater
• Established gardens with bonus mango tree! Bore reticulated
• Three car garage with extra off street and on street parking bays for families with teenagers.
• Garage workbench for the home handy person and large lockable storeroom with built in shelving
• 5 kilowatt solar panels
• Alarm system
• Security screens and sliding doors. Crimsafe flywire
• New window treatments throughout
• New carpets
• Ducted reverse cycle A/C
• Close to Narelle's & Pauline's Park and public transport
• Located in the Churchlands Primary School and Churchlands Senior High School catchment
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• Zoned R12.5
• Local Authority – Town of Cambridge
• Shire Rates – $3,071.00 pa
• Water Rates - $1,878 pa
Read more »