CONTACT AGENT FOR DETAILS
SPACE, LIGHT, LOCATION
Located within metres of natural bush and parklands this stylish, architecturally designed townhouse combines contemporary living, quality finishes and sustainable design to offer a lifestyle we all dream of.
As part of the Podium West development that was completed in 2014, this townhouse's modern aesthetic has a vibrant, distinct identity with considered attention to practicality and modern living. The townhouse has been lovingly owned by just one owner who has enriched the home with elegant décor, private lift, additional cabinetry/storage and lush garden.
The ground floor of this three-level home offers a double bedroom with separate bathroom ideally suited as a guest bedroom, teenagers retreat or home-office. With generous under-stair storage there is also direct entry to secure, undercover parking.
The first floor offers a light filled living, dining and kitchen opening seamlessly to a large terrace at the rear and balcony to the front. The well-appointed kitchen will delight cooking enthusiasts with SMEG appliances, semi-integrated dishwasher, reconstituted stone benchtops, glass splashbacks and large island bench with breakfast bar that connects harmoniously to the dining space. The laundry is conveniently located off the kitchen with large linen and a separate powder room.
The upper level of this impressive townhouse offers two double size bedrooms both with en-suites and large built in/walk in robes. The generous master bedroom also opens onto a gorgeous private balcony.
Close to a number of sought-after public and private schools, easy reach of the beach, first class shopping and other Western suburb amenities this is an address like no other.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
• Podium West Development completed in 2014
• One owner occupier and never rented – presents as new
• Private three level townhouse with own lift
• Solar passive with loads of natural light and air flow
• Three double bedrooms all with own private bathrooms
• Three bathrooms one with spa bath
• Powder room
• SMEG 90cm electric oven and gas cooktop
• SMEG rangehood and semi-integrated dishwasher
• Q-stone kitchen benchtops with island bench and breakfast bar
• Travertine tiling to floors and wool carpet to bedrooms
• Additional bespoke cabinetry added by owner
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Front door intercom
• Two secure undercover car bays plus visitors' bays
• Huge rear alfresco terrace (35sqm) and front balconies
• Smart wiring throughout and NBN
• Reticulated front garden
• Low strata fees
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• Total area – 236sqm
• Internal living – 149sqm
• Council Rates - $2,559 per annum
• Water Rates - $1,620 per annum
• Strata Levy - $620 per quarter
Read more »