Sat, 25-Jan-2020: 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM Save
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT - CALL LEANNE TO ARRANGE A TIME
A LITTLE SLICE OF HOLLYWOOD
Glamour and style abound in this superbly renovated double storey family home. From the moment you walk through the front door you will be delighted by the space, light and garden vistas from every angle.
The original character home has been lovingly augmented over the years to now offer a large, functional home with a little touch of Hollywood. Offering 5 bedrooms, three bathrooms, light filled kitchen, meals, family with study nook and spacious lounge, dining that opens out to a huge undercover alfresco and lush backyard - this property is a home to love.
Located in one of Floreat's most convenient pockets the home is within walking distance to the Floreat Forum, the much-loved Floreat Park Primary School, Reabold Tennis Club and numerous parklands and nature reserves that fill this wonderful suburb.
Floreat properties of this calibre are keenly sort so make viewing a must this weekend.
THE FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
• 708 sqm of prime land
• Original character home - extended and fully renovated
• Immaculately maintained with high ceilings and art deco influences
• Exceptional family floor plan with large open plan living spaces
• Formal lounge/dining opening out to large alfresco
• Light filled family/meals/kitchen with study nook a northern aspect and direct access to garden and private deck
• Modern kitchen with quality appliances, stone bench tops and breakfast bar seating for the whole family
• Four double size bedrooms and possible fifth or study
• Master bedroom options either upstairs or downstairs – both with WIR's, en-suite and upstairs master with views to Bold Park
• Three bathrooms, one brand new, plus luxe powder room
• Tasmanian oak floorboards
• Alfresco with timber decking and ceiling fans
• Huge family friendly backyard with lush gardens and room for a pool
• Ducted evaporative A/C downstairs and reverse cycle split systems to each bedroom
• Under croft garage ideal for an artist's studio or teenage hangout
• Most convenient location - walking distance to shops, parks, public transport, schools, sporting and recreational facilities
• Located in the Floreat Park Primary School catchment and as of 2020 Shenton College (currently Churchlands SHS)
THING YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• Zoned R12.5
• Local authority – Town of Cambridge
• Shire Rates – $2,939 pa
• Water Rates - $1,785 pa
Read more »