KARRINYUP DRESS CIRCLE
Located in south Karrinyup and with a superbly elevated position that offers views forever, this is a rare chance to enter Karrinyup's dress circle.
If starting from scratch is what you're after, the 766 sqm level block with a north-to-rear orientation is real estate heaven. Uniquely situated opposite natural bushland with panoramic inland views and Ocean glimpses, which could be fully captured from a second storey, this is the perfect canvas on which to create your dream home.
Or if renovating is more for you, the existing 1970's home already has an open plan kitchen-dining-living opening out to a large north facing deck and backyard – it wouldn't require a lot to turn the house into a comfortable and functional family home. Whatever your plans, there are options aplenty, just let your imagination run free.
And talk about location, location, location. With the sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean only a stone's throw away, the re-developed Karrinyup Shopping Centre an easy stroll and some of Perth's best schools on the doorstep, this really is an opportunity like no other.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
• 766sqm land holding
• 19.25m street frontage
• North facing rear yard
• Quiet street with natural bushlands and panoramic views opposite
• Ocean glimpses
• Comfortable 1970's house
• Open plan kitchen-dining-lounge
• Previously renovated kitchen with solid Tasmanian oak cabinetry, large island bench
• French doors opening to rear deck and backyard
• Four bedrooms, master with built in robes
• Functional and tidy bathroom with claw foot bath and shower
• Polished jarrah floorboards
• Garage plus carport
• School catchments - Deanmore Primary School and optional intake area of Carine and Churchlands Senior High Schools
DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• Zoned R20
• Shire Rates – $1,722 pa
• Water Rates - $1,314 pa
• Local authority – City of Stirling
Read more »