End Date Sale – 27th Apr
THE PERFECT FAMILY HOME!
END DATE SALE - All offers presented by 27th April 2021 (unless sold prior)
You'll fall in love upon entering this spacious contemporary gem, the perfect family home positioned in one of Melville's best streets, close to all amenities. Ideal for entertaining, family gatherings, kids and pets - this delightful home offers a relaxed, secure, private and serene space that simply feels wonderful to be in.
Enjoy the benefits of both a seperate living area at the front of the home and another at the back, just off the kitchen, affording a welcoming family hub that overlooks lush green lawn and tropical gardens. With views out to the garden, this makes for an ideal family set-up and with large tinted windows and sliding doors to the exterior courtyard, this home feels fresh, inviting and is filled with natural light.
The huge kitchen boasts plenty of benchtops, splash backs and cupboards with stainless steel appliances, built in oven, gas stove top and rangehood. Four bedrooms upstairs plus a study nook ensure there is ample space for all here. The master bedroom is appointed with plantation shutters, large walk-in robes, ceiling fan and a contemporary ensuite while the second bathroom comes with a bath. Three bedrooms are equipped with air con and built-in robes while the home boasts multiple storage spaces throughout.
With a gorgeous decked undercover courtyard (with BBQ) overlooking lush lawn, mum and dad can easily relax and watch the kids at play here, or alternatively, enjoy your alfresco dining amongst the Frangipani's. A second paved area allows for a sofa couch or dining table for entertaining guests while a water feature could also double as a wading pool for the little ones.
This is a beautifully presented, contemporary home with an abundance of light, space, security and storage close to the river, Freo and the best of everything Melville has to offer. Be quick, this one won't last!
Call Aaron on 0404 740 915 or Liv on 0418 957 542 to make it yours!
Features you will love;
- 4 bedrooms, all but one with built in robes
- 2 bathrooms plus separate toilet downstairs
- 2 living areas
- Large well-appointed kitchen
- Separate dining area
- Separate study nook
- Separate laundry
- Blackbutt timber floors
- Plantation shutters
- Large tinted windows downstairs providing an abundance of natural light
- Double lock up garage with extra storage space
- Alarm system
- Reverse cycle split system air con
- An abundance of storage space
- Security system
- Secure gated exterior
- Lawn area
- Undercover decked patio includes BBQ
- Water feature that could double as kiddies wading pool
- Seat benches around tropical garden
Lifestyle you will live;
- Striking distance to Melville Plaza, and Westfield Booragoon Shopping Centre
- Close to Marmion Street shops (including cafes, gourmet deli, butcher and bottle shop)
- Just over 5km to Fremantle and Port Beach
- Walk to Melville Primary School, parks including Kadidjiny Park and tennis courts
- Easy access to public transport
Please note: This property is to be sold via the End Date Sale method however the Seller reserves the right to bring the "End Date" period forward at any time, so get your offer in early to ensure you don't miss out.
Read more »