Character Location And Lifestyle
This charming circa 1930's character home is set on an easy-care 506 sqm corner block.
Located in a vibrant pocket of Nedlands, only a short walk to Hampden Road's local shopping precinct and a short drive to the Swan River, the CBD, Kings Park, UWA, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Perth Children's Hospital, Hollywood Hospital and is in the catchment area of Shenton College and Hollywood Primary School.
Tucked behind the limestone and spear headed front fence is a secure bricked and spacious outdoor garden area that steps up to a front verandah and into the spacious entrance of the home. Once inside you will find accommodation that consists of three bedrooms, one bathroom, study, a sleepout, formal lounge & dining with open fire place, a modern kitchen and bathroom. Some of the delightful character features include a stunning tuck pointed brick fireplace, polished timber flooring, lead lights and high ceilings.
- 506sqm Zoned R60 landholding (survey strata titled)
- 3 bedrooms plus study & sleepout (or fourth bedroom)
- Separate living area and an activity room
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage
- Timber flooring, fireplace & high ceilings
- Space for two cars inside the gates
Read more »