WELCOME HOME TO ROTTO SUNSETS!
Embrace the beach and cafe lifestyle in this family-friendly, low-maintenance home, set back off Hastings Street with glorious ocean views in a very popular boutique complex. This double-storey home has been fully renovated and features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and so many other features which you will love, including:
* Views to Rottnest and enjoy spectacular sunsets from your huge 36 square metre decked balcony.
* Large open plan family/dining/kitchen area with air-conditioning and gorgeous chestnut flooring running throughout.
* Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of under bench and overhead cupboard space.
* On the ground floor running off a hallway is a bedroom and the main bathroom that could be used as a guest wing should you wish. The modern bathroom has a separate shower, separate bath and vanity. Plus, there is a separate w.c. Also located off the hallway is an under-stair storeroom that provides extra storage or could be used as a cellar should you wish.
* A renovated laundry with stone benchtops, a slide-out washing drawer and extra built-in cupboard space.
* The upstairs master bedroom has an ensuite (complete with shower, double vanity and a w.c) and a walk-in robe. There is a further minor bedroom upstairs that also has a built-in robe.
* At the rear of the home is a fantastic outdoor entertaining area with a large dome gabled patio, wide-format pavers and a powered and plumbed storage shed, or mini studio should you wish. There is room to bbq and entertain and stairs leading up to the decked balcony. Under the stairs is a cubby for the kids or the ultimate doghouse.
* Parking for four cars! To be this close to the beach and have so much parking is a huge bonus. There is a double garage for two cars plus room for parking two more cars (on land owned by this home) directly out the front of the home.
* Loads of storage options with three further storage sheds plus attic storage.
* Positioned in the prime location of South Scarborough, this gorgeous home is located only a quick walk to the white sands and restaurants of Scarborough and Brighton Beach and is just a short stroll down the road to the Brighton Road cafe' precinct.
Time to upgrade your lifestyle! Call Chris Dee - 0413 122 499
Read more »