Under Offer with Daniel Caccamo.
Become a Scarborough Local at 6/133 Deanmore Road.
Located in the heart of Scarborough, you will enjoy all the benefits of becoming a Scarborough Local. With the iconic Scarborough Beach only a short stroll from home and with an abundance of eateries, cafes and parklands close by, the modern Scarborough lifestyle that many dream of is here and yours for the taking.
Coastal Villas like this don't stay on the market long, so contact me to find out how you can become the newest Scarborough Local.
• Offering 70m2 of internal living space.
• Two generous sized bedrooms both featuring wall mounted fans and the master bedroom including a split system air conditioning system. Both finished off with built in wardrobes and an abundance of natural light.
• A fully renovated and well-appointed kitchen features stone bench tops, ample storage options and bench space and stainless-steel appliances.
• A modern open plan design creates a sense of space and allows the home to take full advantage of the natural light on offer.
• The living, dining and kitchen spaces feature solid timber floorboards throughout and a split system air conditioning system.
• Featuring a front courtyard and rear courtyard allows for flexibility when entertaining family and friends.
• A decked space at the front is your own little private sanctuary to enjoy your morning coffee, whilst the back courtyard is of great size and is the perfect space to enjoy a BBQ and a drink or two with mates.
• Recently painted throughout the living, dining and kitchen space and meticulously maintained throughout.
• 400m to the Brighton Road Shops
• 450m to Deanmore Square Park
• 550m to Drift Kitchen & SKOL
• 600m to Abbett Park
• 1.0km to Doubleview IGA & Shopping Centre
• 1.3km to Scarborough Beach
• 1.7km to The Corner Dairy & St Brigids
• 2.8km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
Disclaimer – whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.
Read more »