A Sanctuary on Princess
As part of the Commonwealth's measures to stem the spread of COVID-19, from midnight 25th March 2020, traditional home opens will cease, instead being replaced by private viewings scheduled by appointment. Everything else we usually do will continue, except with care and caution.
If you would like to walk through the house remotely, or schedule a private viewing, please let us know. We know this is effecting many people, but we are endeavouring to continue despite the circumstances, whilst serving our clients and community best we can.
Surrounded by beautiful lush gardens and mature trees, this opportunity positioned on 847sqm can only be described as a sanctuary awaiting your very own personal touch. A much-loved family home for 17 years, its now time that a new family creates their own memories.
The Jarrah floors on entry that lead to the sunken living room, are a reminder of the era this home was originally built. The split level between the living and dining rooms provides a sense of separation and flows practically to the well-proportioned kitchen with breakfast bar. The direct line of sight from the kitchen to the large patio and backyard is great for entertaining and keeping an eye on the kids!
The large master bedroom has a separate entry to the decked alfresco, and boasts an en-suite with full height tiling, along with access to an additional room that could easily be utilized as a nursery or study. The full-length built-in robes and Split-System Air-Conditioning ensure living is comfortable and practical. The additional bedrooms are all good size and boast built-in robes and Split System Air-Conditioning. The fourth bedroom upstairs is larger still, with its own living area – something that could accommodate an ensuite at a later date if desired.
With the double garage having been thoughtfully converted into a private office with separate entry, it has retained secure parking for one car – a custom addition that can easily be brought back to accommodate two cars.
This is certainly a wonderful prospect to secure a fantastic family home in a brilliant location.
• Large 847sqm block
• Private and secure façade
• Jarrah floors on entry
• Semi open plan layout with sunken living room
• Immaculate kitchen with breakfast bar overlooking alfresco and rear gardens
• Master suite with external entry, ensuite and full-length built-in robe
• 2 large additional bedrooms downstairs with Split-System Air-Conditioning and built-in robes
• Oversize fourth bedroom upstairs with full length built-in robes, Split-System Air-Conditioning and additional living
• Exquisite main bathroom with full height tiling, Claw Foot Bathtub and separate shower
• 2 WC's
• Pitched alfresco with ceiling fan overlooking gorgeous garden
• Sunken rear garden from decked alfresco
• Shoppers entry
• Landscaped and reticulated gardens
• Double garage with office space conversion
• Office space with private entry and Split-System Air-Conditioning
• Crimsafe Security Screen Doors
• Large rear shed with 2 separate entry's
• 200m Nearest Bus Stop
• 400m Hale School Playfields
• 1.0km Jackadder Lake and Shopping Precinct
• 1.2km Doubleview Primary School / International School of WA
• 1.8km Churchlands Senior High School
• 2.1km Westfield Shopping Centre
• 3.4km Stirling Train Station / Freeway
• 3.7km Scarborough Beach Foreshore
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »