$700,000 - $725,000
If you were to drop a pin on the map of the perfect location to match the perfect lifestyle, then you would drop it on 118C Hancock Street.
A skip to Jackson Wilding park, a stroll to Little Sisto café, a stones throw to Newborough Primary School and an arm's length to a bevy of shops and lifestyle destinations that makes life a whole lot better.
Add in this amazing brand new home that stretches the imagination with beautiful appliances, sweeping living areas and framed with the warmth of natural timber floors.
Come along and allow this wonderful opportunity to wrap itself around you and feel how life could be for you and your family.
• Survey Strata title
• Group of three homes
• Freestanding - no common walls
• Open plan with natural Jarrah floors
• Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
• Multiple living areas
• Luxe kitchen with Miele appliances
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Large additional double bedrooms with built-in robes
• Stone benchtops throughout
• 3 WC's
• Double garage with storeroom
• Undercover alfresco
• 100m Jackson Wilding Reserve
• 280m Little Sisto Coffee Shop
• 300m Nearest Bus Stop
• 350m Newborough Primary School
• 1.3km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 3.1km Scarborough Beach Esplanade
• 3.0km Freeway / Stirling Train Station
• 4.2km Churchlands Senior High School
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »