Date Available: 18-Feb-2020
Coastal. Convenient. Chic.
Located street front in a group of three, this unfurnished villa provides something a little different. Internally, the kitchen, dining and living has been opened up to provide a light filled airy feel, that is complimented by the modern and fresh feeling created by the renovation that was recently undertaken.
The generous and private north facing alfresco spills out from the open plan arrangement, and integrates perfectly, which is a great feature for entertaining.
Practical in layout, the accommodation is set away from the living with the master bedroom having full height built-in robes along with a semi en-suite, whilst the 2 secondary bedrooms both have built in robes. The renovation that was undertaken continues through the house, and the chic bathroom is beautifully presented with full height tiling, large shower and separate bath.
Located only a stone's throw away from Bennett Park, and walking distance to Doric Street shops, this home is a low maintenance coastal gem worth considering.
The Features you will love
• Street front villa
• Group of three
• Open plan kitchen / living / dining
• Fully renovated throughout
• LED downlighting throughout
• Modern kitchen with waterfall top and breakfast bar
• Master bedroom with full height robe and semi en-suite
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
• Main bathroom with full height tiling, large shower and separate bath
• Split System Air-Conditioning
• Reticulated gardens
• Outdoor lighting
• Gas hot water system
• Rear storage room
The Lifestyle you will live
• 15m Bennett Park
• 500m Doric Street Shops
• 550m Nearest Bus Stop
• 750m Doubleview Primary School
• 2.6km Scarborough Beach Esplanade
• 3.1km Westfield Shopping Centre
• 3.3km Churchlands Senior High School
• 3.7km Freeway / Stirling Train Station
Small pets considered upon application
Read more »