Thinking of selling? Just researching the market?
Find out the value of your property and see comparable sales, suburb performance and more. It takes seconds.
Occupying a sprawling 931sqm (approx.) parcel of land comprising of private tiered gardens, this magnificent residence offers timeless design, refined elegance and a slice of country living in a desirable urban riverside location.
Generously proportioned to accommodate large and growing families, the residence features elegant interiors with a choice of formal and informal living areas extending to multiple sun-soaked courtyards, terraces and entertaining areas.
A recently renovated gourmet chef's kitchen with stone benchtops and premium appliances serves as the social heart of the home. The lower level open plan living flows out to a sun washed backyard complete with a heated sparkling swimming pool and decking, surrounded by manicured gardens.
The accommodation options are first class - comprising of five oversized bedrooms, three of which are appointed with built-in/walk-in wardrobes including the master downstairs which features a stunning recently renovated ensuite. The residence enjoys an elevated setting with the grand upper level featuring two bedrooms, bathroom and a huge living area with a balcony that captures superb valley views.
Further highlights include reverse cycle air conditioning, wood fire heater in the downstairs living, designer bathrooms/powder room and laundry, shed/workshop to the rear, cubbyhouse, plenty of storage (including a wineroom) and a double lock up garage.
Exceptionally located within a short stroll to the Swan River where you can swim, sail, cycle, or enjoy lunch or coffee at one of the many riverside cafes and yacht clubs. With great schools, vibrant Fremantle and the beautiful Port Beach just a short distance away, this home offers an unbeatable lifestyle.
The Highlight Features:
- 5 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car
- 931sqm of land
- Solid construction with over 340sqm if internal and external living space
- Stunning wide entry
- Three generous formal and informal living spaces
- An abundance of natural light
- Multiple courtyards and entertaining spaces
- First floor balcony capturing superb valley views
- Solar power system
- Recently renovated kitchen with quality appliances
- Recently renovated bathrooms and powder room downstairs
- Reverse cycle A/C
- Double Lockup garage
- Plenty of storage
- Heated sparkling swimming pool with decking
- Sprawling backyard with private manicured gardens
- Rear shed/workshop
- Cubby house
- Large rear grassed area
- 5 min walk to Richmond Primary School
- Catchment for John Curtin College of the Arts
- Bicton Baths
- Henry Jeffery Oval
- Richmond Quarter
- East Fremantle Yacht Club
- East Fremantle Tennis Club
- Swan Yacht Club
- East Fremantle Junior Football Club
- Fresh Provisions
- Puck Espresso
- Zephyr Cafe
- The Left Bank
- George Street
- The Tradewinds Hotel
- Stammers Shopping Centre
Please contact Aaron or Liv Katin directly for further information or to arrange your inspection.