Thinking of selling? Just researching the market?
Find out the value of your property and see comparable sales, suburb performance and more. It takes seconds.
It's all about the quality in this gorgeous 1930's bungalow. The owners spared no expense when renovating and created a master suite with separate dressing room and separate bath with double shower. Large formal lounge and dining rooms, each with open fires, study and beautifully appointed kitchen with large island bench, double ovens, stone bench tops and separate scullery. LED down lights and Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout.
• Brilliant location: very close to the excellent Taylor Road IGA, with College Park just a short walk away
• Master suite with dressing room and contemporary ensuite
• Sparkling new entertainer's kitchen with German Siemens appliances, including built-in microwave, two pyrolytic ovens and dishwasher
• Stone bench tops in the kitchen, scullery and bathroom. All cabinetry with soft-closing doors and draws
• Separate powder room with second toilet
• Renovated 2 years ago with entirely new electrical, plumbing, paintwork and flooring
• Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
• LED down lights throughout
• Automatic gate with video intercom
• Hard-wired Ethernet
• German Hans Grohe taps, shower-heads and fittings
• Large double shower
• High ornate ceilings
• Polished timber floors
• Generous family sized block
• Live in luxury now - extend later