Brand New Low Maintenance Living
118A - Under Offer
118B - Available
Located within a stone's throw to Jackson Wilding Reserve and Newborough Primary School, these brand new double storey Plunkett built homes each have their own subtle differences from one another, with desirable specifications being the commonality throughout. Boasting large double rooms, multiple living areas and European appliances, these are a perfect option for someone seeking that coastal lock and leave lifestyle.
Upon entry to each of the homes, it's the beautiful natural Jarrah timber flooring that draws you into the home to see what else is in store! The open plan living arrangement of each combines the kitchen, living, and dining, spilling out to the undercover alfresco. The secondary living upstairs provides a perfect alternative as a sitting room, reading room, or rumpus room for the kids.
Each of the master bedrooms are generous in size, as well as the walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity. The additional double bedrooms each have built-in robes and share a bathroom that has a separate shower and bath.
Not only is it the home that provides a desirable lifestyle, but it's also the location itself; surrounded by shopping precincts, public transport and only a short distance to Scarborough Beach.
• Survey Strata title
• Group of three homes
• Built by Plunkett homes
• Freestanding - no common walls
• Natural Jarrah floors throughout downstairs living
• Open plan kitchen / living / dining
• Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
• Separate living areas
• Stone benchtops throughout
• Luxe kitchen with 900mm Miele appliances and dishwasher
• Undercover alfresco
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Large additional double bedrooms with built-in robes
• 3 WC's
• Double garage with storeroom
• 100m Jackson Wilding Reserve
• 280m Little Sisto Coffee Shop
• 300m Nearest Bus Stop
• 350m Newborough Primary School
• 1.3km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 3.1km Scarborough Beach Esplanade
• 3.0km Freeway / Stirling Train Station
• 4.2km Churchlands Senior High School
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »