If peace of mind and low maintenance are what you're looking for, this hidden gem is worth considering! Conveniently located and walking distance to many amenities, it's the ease of living that makes this option so appealing.
The layout is practical, with bedrooms upstairs, and living downstairs. The open plan layout is seamlessly combined with Tasmanian Oak timber floors bringing together the kitchen, living and dining, then spilling into the office area. The Granite Benchtop and breakfast bar provides great contrast and is the centre piece for a relaxed setting, which flows out to the paved undercover alfresco, which throughout the seasons, is a perfect space to entertain.
The bedrooms are well-proportioned, with a walk-in robe and en-suite adding to the generosity of the master bedroom. The two additional bedrooms are a great size and also have built-in robes. The open stairway and north facing windows draw the natural light through to the upstairs landing, with each of the three bedrooms enjoying reverse cycle air-conditioning for maximum comfort.
Finally, the significance of how long a home is owned lived in shouldn't be overlooked. After 12 years of memorable moments, the opportunity is now yours. The location, the convenience, the peace of mind – don't miss this chance.
• 255sqm Survey Strata block
• Freestanding double brick home
• Open plan layout with Tasmanian Oak floors
• Large kitchen with Granite benchtop and breakfast bar
• 900mm Blanco Gas cooktop and electric oven
• Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite
• Two large additional bedrooms with built-in robes
• Great storage
• Alarm System
• Security screens on all downstairs access points
• Double garage with remote access
• Large laundry with separate WC
• Undercover paved alfresco
• Split System Air-Conditioning to all rooms
• 200m Newborough Primary School
• 300m Jackson Wilding Reserve
• 300m Little Sisto Coffee Shop
• 300m Nearest Bus Stop
• 1.6km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 2.6km Scarborough Beach Foreshore
• 3.5km Stirling Train Station / Freeway
• 5.4km Churchlands Senior High School
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »