A Charming Revamp
Cleverly renovated where it matters most, this delightful 3 bedroom 1 bathroom character home is comfortably nestled on a 415sqm (approx.) street-front block and combines a blend of classic and modern style with the utmost of convenience.
A lovely, light and bright kitchen sit centrally within a practical floor plan, is graced by sleek white cabinetry and, like most other rooms, enjoys the company of feature high skirting boards and decorative ceiling cornices and trimmings from yesteryear. Completing the picture is a quality Blanco gas cooktop and oven, a separate stainless-steel dishwasher and a striking brick feature wall.
The dining area is separate from a welcoming living room (with a kitchen servery window) that is warmed by solid timber floorboards, with the former seamlessly extending outdoors to a tranquil rear courtyard for low-maintenance entertaining underneath a protective shade sail. The front of the house also plays host to a pleasant raised deck for sitting and quiet contemplation, overlooking easy-care gardens and lush green lawns in the process.
You will absolutely love living in an outstanding location where top schools, cafes, restaurants, shopping, transport and Scarborough's exciting new-look esplanade are all only a matter of minutes away. What a gem!
The Features You Will Love:
• Split-system air-conditioning throughout
• Full-length built-in master-bedroom wardrobes
• Built-in robes to 2nd bedroom also
• Separate bathtub and shower in bathroom
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry
• Single-width tandem double carport
• Additional paved driveway parking
• Security doors and screens
• Corner garden shed
Lifestyle You Will Live:
• 60m Nearest Bus Stop
• 650m Doubleview IGA Supermarket
• 750m Newborough Primary School
• 1.2km Abbett Park
• 1.7km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 3.1km Scarborough Beach Esplanade
• 3.4km Hale School
• 3.9km Churchlands Senior High School
Read more »