When Convenience Matters
Spanning over one single level for the most part and positioned on a highly desirable 645sqm block with sealed ROW access, this large family home is conveniently located within walking distance to everything you could possibly need including shops, schools and public transport.
The accommodation along the southern boundary ensures that the open plan living to the north of the home capitalises on the natural light. The three bedrooms are spacious, with the Jack and Jill bathroom accessible from bedrooms 2 and 3. The master bedroom is larger still and boasts a walk-in robe and separate ensuite, with additional entrance out to the undercover alfresco.
Upstairs, there is an additional living area come fourth bedroom / guest room, which would perfectly suit either configuration.
The design and layout of this home is both functional and practical, with the open plan arrangement spilling out to the large, paved rear undercover alfresco.
The landscaped garden boasts a sunken grassed area as well as timber decking providing a soft backdrop with privacy and peace of mind at the forefront.
• Large 645sqm block
• Sealed ROW access with LED lighting
• R40 zoned (subject to WAPC approval)
• Large kitchen with breakfast bar
• Open plan kitchen / dining / living
• Additional living / fourth bedroom upstairs
• Bamboo floors throughout
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes and Jack and Jill bathroom
• Separate powder room
• Ducted Evaporative Air-Conditioning
• External access to Study through French doors
• Large undercover alfresco from living
• Reticulated garden
• 2,000 litre rain water tank
• Solar PV System
• 110m Munro Reserve
• 170m Nearest Bus Stop
• 400m Doubleview IGA
• 400m Mr Herberts Coffee Shop
• 750m Doubleview Primary School
• 2.3km Scarborough Beach Esplanade
• 3.3km Stirling Train Station / Freeway
• 3.4km Churchlands Senior High School
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »