Easy Convenient Living
~ OFFER ACCEPTED PRIOR TO FIRST HOME OPEN ~
Located only a stones throw from Doubleview Shops and public transport, it's this ease of living that is synonymous with 2/222 Herbert Street. Whether you are heading to the beach or going into town with friends, the location provides a convenient and easy lifestyle.
Positioned street front and built in 2015, the modern contemporary façade sets the scene for what is to come. The hardwearing floors with the stairway void on entry provide an immediate level of expectation. Not all homes like this provide the space and separation that this one does, and it works well. The 2 separate living areas over 2 levels are a wonderful feature for those that are looking for that extra space, and there is certainly no shortage of storage space neither.
The vinyl plank floors throughout the open plan living area seamlessly combine the kitchen, dining, and living area. The large generously appointed kitchen with Stone benchtops will please the family chef whilst a relaxed informal vibe is generated by the large breakfast bar which in turn provides plentiful bench space.
Simply put, this comfortable modern home has all the features for you to move straight in and enjoy.
• Built 2015
• Double brick / suspended slab construction
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining
• Large kitchen with Stone tops and 900mm gas cooktop
• Breakfast bar for casual dining
• Reverse Cycle Ducted Air-Conditioning throughout
• Gas bayonet to living
• Large master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
• 2 additional bedrooms with full height mirrored built-in robes
• Main bathroom with separate bath/shower
• 3 WC's
• Additional living area upstairs
• Abundance of storage
• Large double garage
• 180m Mr Herberts Coffee Shop
• 200m Doubleview IGA
• 270m Nearest Bus Stop
• 600m Doubleview Primary School / ISWA
• 1.0km Bennett Park
• 1.9km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 2.0km Scarborough Beach foreshore
• 3.2km Churchlands Senior High School
For more information, contact Richard Clucas TODAY on:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »