The Modern Day Character Home
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac location and only a short walk to the local coffee shop, this gorgeous character home has all the style of 2020, with the character and charm of the 1940's. Secure and private, it's the additional creature comforts that this home provides that makes it a little different to the others!
The elevated entry opens to the main living with Blackbutt timber floors that run through the home. The LED feature downlights against the Travertine feature walls are soft and a unique feature, which set the scene for what remains. Through the doorway and the combined kitchen and dining space is generous in size and kept comfortable throughout the year by the Split-System Air-Conditioning. The large wrap around kitchen with Stone tops offer plentiful space, and the Moroccan tiling which run the full height from bench to ceiling is bold and impressive statement.
The accommodation offers something a little different, with the master bedroom boasting a walk-in robe and en-suite, as well as its own private external entry. In addition, bedroom 2 and bedroom 3 share a large well-appointed bathroom with full height tiling and Stone top vanity.
With plentiful space surrounding the house, there is great separation from the alfresco that spills from the kitchen, to the large reticulated garden at the front of the house. This is a home that offers everything you need, plus a little bit more.
• 314sqm street front block
• Cul de sac location
• Renovated character home
• Blackbutt timber floors
• Open plan kitchen / dining with Split System Air-Conditioning
• Private undercover decked alfresco from kitchen
• Large wrap around kitchen with Stone benchtops, freestanding oven and soft close drawers
• Full height Moroccan feature tiling with window splash back to kitchen
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe, chic ensuite and private entry
• Main bathroom with full height feature rectified tiles and Stone tops
• Bedroom 2 with built-in robe, Split System Air-Conditioning and plantation shutters
• Bedroom 3 with Split-System Air-Conditioning and built-in robe
• Double garage with remote entry
• Generous and secure front garden
• Roller shutters
• Security doors
• Rainwater tank
• 500m Millet Park
• 550m Hilltop Shopping Precinct
• 550m Nearest Bus Stop
• 1.2km Doubleview Primary School / International School of WA
• 1.8km Westfield Shopping Centre
• 2.7km Stirling Train Station / Freeway
• 2.8km Churchlands Senior High School
• 3.9km Scarborough Beach Foreshore
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »