All Offers Presented on Wednesday 24th February 2021 at 5:00pm.
(The seller reserves the right to accept offers prior to this date)
Quaint, private and unassuming. Three words that best describe this gorgeous 1940's-built home positioned on arguably one of Doubleview's best streets. A short walk will get you to almost any necessity you could possibly need, be it schools, groceries, coffee shops and parks.
The combination of a large 392sqm Survey Strata block with the position of the home set to the rear of the block, provides a perfect blend of functional outdoor space with practical living internally. The privacy that is created by the gated entry and enclosed carport is perfect for kids and pets alike and utilizes the full extent of the block.
Whilst the house itself has all the hallmarks of its era, the subtle upgrades ensure that today's comfort items are not surpassed. There is simply nothing to do, except add your own personal touch here and there.
A much-loved home, that you now have the opportunity to call your own.
• 392sqm Survey Strata block
• Brick and tile construction with sleepout
• Jarrah floors throughout
• Gorgeous lounge with colonial skirting, ornate cornicing, feature fireplace and gas bayonet
• Private reticulated garden overlooked by front veranda
• Decked alfresco at rear
• Industrial style kitchen that blends with separate dining area
• Free standing 900mm gas cooktop/electric oven and dishwasher
• Main bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
• Bedroom 2 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
• Bedroom 3 with built-in robe
• Renovated bathroom with separate bath/shower
• Study nook in sleepout
• Laundry with separate WC
• Enclosed double carport with electric slatted door
• Large storeroom
• Great mixture of LED and pendant lighting
• Split System Air-Conditioning
• 170m Nearest Bus Stop
• 220m Doubleview Primary School/ISWA
• 450m Hilltop Shopping Precinct
• 500m Bennett Park
• 850m Doubleview IGA & cafes
• 2.3km Churchlands Senior High School
• 2.8km Scarborough Beach Foreshore
• 3.1km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »