Space and Separation
Welcome to 57A Shearn Crescent – a family home providing the space and location that benefits the whole family! Located in South Doubleview, this street front home has been lovingly maintained, and it's now your turn to live the life that this wonderful part of the world has to offer.
Only a short walk is necessary to grab a coffee or a bite to eat from Doric Street Shops. Likewise, Bennett Park is only a stone's throw away, as are the top-class schools that surround this particular home, including the newly opened International School of WA.
On entry, it's deceptive at first glance quite how spacious this home is. What is great; each of the areas have purpose, and there is no wasted space. The shopper's entry from the garage provides everyday convenience, but it's the open plan living arrangement at the rear of the house that is the hub of the home. The generously proportioned kitchen has a 900mm ILVE gas cooktop/electric oven, and an abundance of cupboards both overhead and under bench. The breakfast bar is a nice central point for informal dining or catch ups and looks through to the rear alfresco and garden. The gabled roof of the living area provides a wonderful perception of space in an already generous area.
Whilst the majority of bedrooms are downstairs, including the 4th bedroom/study, it's the master suite upstairs that boasts the additional retreat and balcony access also. This really is a private area that does not need access from any other family members!
A great opportunity to secure a wonderful home in a top location with nothing to do, except move in and enjoy!
• 431sqm street front lot
• Open plan kitchen / living / dining area
• Large kitchen with breakfast bar
• Gabled roof to living area
• Formal living area on entry
• Master suite upstairs with additional living area and private balcony
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Bedroom 4 / Study with ceiling fan
• Main bathroom with separate shower & bath
• 900mm ILVE Gas Cooktop / Electric Oven
• Fisher and Paykel Dish Drawer
• Internal built-in speakers
• Outdoor BOSE speakers to rear alfresco
• Private garden at rear with water feature
• 350m Nearest Bus Stop
• 350m Bennett Park
• 750m Doric Street Shops
• 1.0km Doubleview Primary School / ISWA
• 1.0km The Downs IGA / Shopping Precinct
• 1.9km Churchlands Senior High School
• 2.9km Scarborough Beach Foreshore
• 3.9km Stirling Train Station / Freeway
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »