The Memory Maker!
Character homes usually come with a sense of nostalgia; be it childhood memories and previous family homes. 7 Oxcliffe Road will forever provide that sense of nostalgia in the future, as this home has something for the whole family!
The north-west facing rear means that the garden will always enjoy the sunshine and natural light, whilst later in the day, the sunsets will become something of the norm. The elevated undercover patio accessible via the double French doors, looks over the wading pool which overflows into the large salt chlorinated pool. How does relaxing in a Bali inspired Cabana on the weekend enjoying your favourite drink sound? This opportunity turns that into a reality!
The timber floors that are synonymous with homes of this era run throughout this home along with the high ceilings which provide great perception of space. The semi open plan kitchen/living/dining area is super generous and will accommodate the largest of families. It's the layout that is practical and flows really well – bedrooms at the southern end of the house and living at the north.
A classic family home that has something for everyone and can be very much enjoyed as is. Alternatively, the bones are strong if you are looking to add your personal touch to create something that is special to you.
• Large 779sqm block
• Dual access with 18m frontage
• 1950's built
• North West facing rear
• Semi open plan kitchen/living /dining
• Jarrah floors
• Double french doors to undercover patio with TV points
• Side access to rear (suitable for boat / caravan)
• Bedrooms 1 and 2 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Generous 3rd bedroom with ceiling fan
• Central bathroom with separate bath / shower
• Reverse Cycle Ducted Air-Conditioning
• Laundry with WC
• Wading pool overflow into salt chlorinated pool
• Outdoor Bali inspired cabana
• Outdoor shower
• Rear shed
• Plumbed filleting station
• 250m Bennett Park
• 350m Nearest Bus Stop
• 550m Doubleview Primary School / International School of WA
• 1.2km Doubleview IGA
• 1.8km Westfield Shopping Centre
• 2.6km Churchlands Senior High School
• 3.1km Stirling Train Station / Freeway
• 3.3km Scarborough Beach Foreshore
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »