A Wonderful Family Home
Located on a generous 835sqm block and surrounded by lush greenery, this wonderful single level home provides an enviable lifestyle for those that enjoy spending their time outdoors, whether is relaxing by the pool or enjoying the presence of friends and family in the undercover alfresco, that is equipped for all the seasons!
A much loved family home for over 20 years, there are many attributes about this home that are perfect for the family with children – the direct line of sight from the kitchen over the alfresco and to the pool provides peace of mind that the kids (and adults) alike can be monitored! The additional living room also provides great separation for those times when it's necessary!
With an open plan layout that combines the kitchen, dining and formal living, it's fair to say this is the heart of the home! The gas fireplace will make for a warm and homely feel in winter, and the ducted air-conditioning provides relief in the warmer months. The tiled floors are a practical option for an area that experiences high foot traffic, and spills out onto the decked alfresco with pitched roof and built-in kitchen.
The accommodation is separate to the living areas, with the master bedroom boasting built-in robes and ensuite. Whilst bedrooms 2 and 3 have built-in robes, bedroom 4 could also serve as a study. All of the bedrooms share the well-appointed bathroom with full height rectified tiling and combined bath/shower with separate toilet.
In addition, the cubby at the rear of the block overlooks the lush grass, the large shed and the below ground pool - a perfect combination for time spent outdoors.
• Large 835sqm block
• Open plan kitchen / formal living / dining
• Gas fireplace in formal living
• Double door entry to separate family room
• Large kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Direct line of sight from kitchen to the pool
• Master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
• Bedroom 4 / Study
• Main bathroom with full height tiling and combined bath / shower
• Separate toilet to main bathroom
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout
• LED downlights
• Venetian blinds throughout
• Undercover decked alfresco with pitched roof and cafe blinds
• In-built kitchen to alfresco with fridge, bbq and sink
• External gas bayonet to alfresco
• Large salt chlorinated below ground pool
• Reticulated gardens
• Large rear shed
• Solar PV System
• 90m Nearest Bus Stop
• 220m Hale School Playfields
• 1.1km Doubleview Primary School
• 1.2km Jackadder Lake / Shopping Precinct
• 2.1km Churchlands Senior High School
• 2.6km Westfield Innaloo
• 3.5km Stirling Station / Freeway
• 3.8km Scarborough Beach Foreshore
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »