Mid-Century Perfection in Prime Location
ABSOLUTELY ALL OFFERS BY 4PM WEDNESDAY 10 MARCH 2021. (SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELL PRIOR). WILL BE SOLD.
If you're searching for a spacious, single level, low maintenance home bursting with mid-century charm then look no further than 1/473 Cambridge St!
Within walking distance of the Floreat Forum, the walking trails of Bold Park and Perry Lakes, local cafes and public transport, this property offers a cosmopolitan lifestyle at an entry level price.
Safety, security and privacy are paramount with the property hidden behind a large brick wall with lockable gate and generously set back from the street.
Abundant in natural light and immaculately presented you will feel at home the moment you set foot through the door of this 'one of a kind' beauty.
Features include period detailing, timber floorboards, high ceilings, two generously sized bedrooms, a renovated bathroom, a front lounge room with north facing sunroom, large front yard and room for the dog, neat and tidy undercover alfresco plus single garage with extra parking space.
Investment wise, it's got all the attributes of a perfect investment. Great block size, close to public transport, cafe & retail outlets, public open spaces and schools plus the rental market has not been this solid for 40 years, which means the rental income will be very nice indeed.
Yes, your car keys are not needed on the weekend. You can stroll to the shops at Floreat Forum, walk down the road and have a coffee at the thriving Someday cafe or walk the dog around the lake Perry Lakes - the options are endless!
This homes layout will appeal to singles, couples, investors and small families wanting to get a foothold into this prestigious suburb.
- 2 large bedrooms with wardrobes
- Charming kitchen overlooking the alfresco
- Handy separate dining booth
- North facing front lounge with fireplace (decorative) and sunroom overlooking front garden
- Renovated bathroom with shower / bath / WC
- High ceilings and timber floors
- Large secure front yard
- Split System reverse cycle air conditioning
- Separate laundry
- Rear, undercover alfresco for all year round entertaining
- Single garage with extra parking space
- Shenton College and Floreat Park Primary catchment zone
- Public transport on your doorstep
- Short walk to the Someday Café
- Close to Perry Lakes, Lake Monger, Bold Park, Floreat Tennis Club and Sporting Ovals
- Near to the Floreat Forum
- Short drive to Bold Park Pool and HBF Stadium Mt Claremont
- Bike ride West to City Beach
- Short commute to Perth CBD
This come perfectly combines modern living with mid-century charm and the result is perfection. See you at 1/473 Cambridge St this weekend!
Read more »