UNDER OFFER AFTER ONLY ONE HOME OPEN
With a commanding elevation and HOME BEAUTIFUL vibe, this is the slice of Floreat you've been waiting for.
Be delighted from the moment you walk into this gorgeous Art Deco home. With polished floorboards, decorative high ceilings, stunning views and a newly renovated high-end kitchen this is a fabulous family home for right now with plenty of scope in the future to really make it your own.
Built in the 1930's the home has been added to in years gone by to now offer three bedrooms plus study, formal lounge, dining and large kitchen/family that opens out through French doors to a quiet, private north facing rear yard with plenty of lawn for the kids or a game of cricket.
Located in an ultra-convenient cul-de-sac, close to public transport, opposite Floreat's "Secret Park" and only a casual stroll to the buzz of the Birkdale shopping and restaurant precinct, you and your family will feel right at home in this neighbourly location.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
• 817sqm block with a north facing backyard
• Located on the high side of the street with lovely street elevation
• Original 1930's home with rear extension
• Formal lounge and dining with character features and stunning views (City glimpses)
• Open plan kitchen living room with French doors to paved patio and rear yard
• Newly, fully renovated kitchen with Essa stone bench top, Blum cabinetry, Smeg appliances, gorgeous wood veneer finishes and large breakfast bar
• Polished floorboards and Italian porcelain tiling
• Three bedrooms plus study
• Two bathrooms plus extra toilet off laundry
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Safe and secure rear yard with established garden and vegi patch
• Large work shed with electricity, perfect for the handyman or convert to a studio
• Lock up garage for 1 car with direct internal access
• Parking for two additional cars
• Bore reticulated gardens and lawn
• Child friendly cul-de-sac opposite the entrance to the "Secret Park"
• Close to public transport, Grantham St Park and Winmarley Park
• Located in the Floreat Park Primary School and Shenton College
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• Zoned R12.5
• Local authority – Town of Cambridge
• Shire Rates – $2,922.59 pa
• Water Rates - $1,376 pa
Read more »