Contemporary Townhouse in Knutsford Arts Precinct
Be amazed by the space, privacy and versatility of this rare three-level property in the award-winning Knutsford Development – located in the heart of Fremantle's burgeoning Knutsford Precinct, just East of Fremantle's Memorial Hill.
Set just 1.5 kilometre from the centre of Fremantle, the Knutsford Precinct is quickly becoming one of the Harbour City's most exciting neighbourhoods. Home to galleries, cafes, artists' studios and design workshops, with great bus connections and walking distance to schools it's attracting an eclectic mix of professionals, creatives and families.
This rare property offers buyers a unique opportunity to access it all while living in a spacious, lock-and-leave retreat, cleverly designed to offer owners privacy, separate living zones and multi-purpose spaces.
On the ground floor is one of the home's most exciting features – an enormous, light-filled multi-use room with its own courtyard and separate access. Currently being used as a home office, it would also be an ideal gym, teenagers' den or fourth bedroom. The possibilities are endless!
Heading up the industrial staircase, you'll enter a bright open-plan living, dining and kitchen area filled with warehouse-inspired features such as louvered windows, black aluminium-framed sliding doors and double-storey windows. The modern kitchen features stone benchtops, tonnes of matt black feature cabinetry and integrated Bosch appliances.
The living area opens out onto a huge private balcony. Overlooking the neighbourhood, it's light and breezy while offering protection from Fremantle's howling south-westerly winds – it's the perfect space for entertaining and family dining year-round.
On the third level, two of the three generous bedrooms all with built-in-robes share a chic family bathroom with black feature tiles and a shower with an over-sized shower head.
A landing, drenched with sunshine spilling in through the double-void windows, features a custom-made picture rail and is the perfect gallery space for collectors of fine art. It leads to a large master suite with built-in-robes, an ensuite and private balcony with views to the Fremantle Golf Course.
Architecturally designed by Space Agency, Knutsford has been recognised as Australia's best multi housing projects. As one of the largest properties within the development, this home is a spacious, easy-care retreat promising privacy and foot access to the most vibrant, artistic and eclectic attractions Fremantle has to offer.
An opportunity like this is rare. Don't miss your opportunity to view and experience the Knutsford lifestyle today!
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE
• Versatile three-level layout offering separate zones for the homeowners to use as they wish
• Chic, modern industrial interiors filled with ample light
• A bright, spacious open-plan kitchen, living and dining area with chic industrial features
• Integrated Bosch appliances
• A huge balcony, perfect for entertaining and family dining
• A master bedroom with built-in-robes, a neat modern ensuite and private sundrenched balcony with views to Fremantle Golf Course
• Two additional third-storey bedrooms with large built-in-robes
• A modern family bathroom
• A huge, multi-use ground level room with private courtyard and separate access, perfect for a home office, gym, teenagers retreat or fourth bedroom
• A ground floor powder room and laundry
• A huge downstairs storage room
• A separate communal storage room
• 2 car bays accessed by secure remote entry
• Wired for NBN and Foxtel connection
LIFESTYLE YOU WILL LIVE
• Walk to George Street and the East Fremantle foreshore
• Walk into Fremantle with its cafes, boutiques, markets, restaurants and bars
• Cycle to Port Beach and South Beach
• Fishing Boat Harbour
• Bather's Beach
• Fremantle Markets
• The Fremantle Arts Centre
• Adjacent to Blinc and Co Gallery Cafe
• Fremantle Fibonacci Centre
• Steven's Reserve
• 50m from a bus stop with routes travelling into Fremantle and towards the CBD
• Memorial Hill
• Fremantle Golf Course
• East Fremantle Primary School
• John Curtin College of the Arts
• The University of Notre Dame
Water rates: $1346.37 per annum
Council rates: $2361.82 per annum
Strata admin: $1005.00 per quarter
Strata reserve: $100.50 per quarter
Read more »