FULLY RENOVATED REAR TOWNHOUSE
END DATE SALE all offers by Sunday 18th April 6pm (if not sold prior)
Private and secluded townhouse, tucked away at the rear of 13 Selina Street and fronting 18 Knave Lane.
Plenty of visitor parking on Selina street opposite Millet Park. Follow pointer signs to private lane way access.
A unique strata complex offering low strata levies to cover your insurance and garden maintenance .
This stunning townhouse has been renovated very recently to the highest standard and needs to be viewed to be truly appreciated
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
- A generous courtyard with decking and a pitched pergola for year round entertainment
- Spacious and rare turfed area with lush garden beds to suit young children and/or family pets
- Solid timber floors to living, dining and stair well
- Built in laundry for extra storage
- Guest powder room downstairs
- Air conditioned
- Top quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Large master bedroom with WIR
- Built in robes to other bedrooms
- Separate toilet upstairs
AND SO MUCH MORE...
- Most importantly this home is in the Churchlands High School catchment
- Opposite beautiful Millet Park
- Walk to local Primary schools
- 3km to Scarborough Beach
- 2km to Stirling Train station with bus access to both Stirling and Glendalough stations 50m walk around the corner
Call or email for detailed strata information pack
approx $370 per quarter
Read more »