Single Level Charm
A much-loved family home for many years, the time has come for the current owners to hand possession to the next lucky owner. Located only a short throw to Yuluma Park, this opportunity is ideal for those that enjoy living park side, whether it be sports and recreation or socializing with your four-legged friend!
The façade is quaint and charming, and set behind a single carport with enough room for a second car alongside. The verandah provides the nostalgic feel of the 1950's, before stepping foot onto the Jarrah floors that run throughout the living, kitchen and dining area. A semi open plan layout provides a wonderful flow, which is complimented by the double French doors to the rear undercover alfresco. Perfect in both size and privacy, this is wonderful setting to catch up with family and friends, whilst secure enough for pets and children!
Although the master bedroom has built in robes and split-system air-conditioning, both bedrooms have ceiling fans and share the main bathroom, which has a separate bath and shower. The practical and functional layout means the bedrooms are set away from the living areas, providing great separation.
This is your opportunity to secure a wonderful home, in an area that is super convenient to everything you could possibly need!
• Built in 1958
• 289sqm Survey Strata block
• Semi open plan layout
• Jarrah floors throughout living areas
• Combined kitchen / dining area
• Split System Air-Conditioning to living
• Generous kitchen with abundance of storage
• Gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
• French doors to undercover paved patio area
• Master bedroom with Split System A/C, ceiling fan and built-in robes
• Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
• Bathroom with separate bath/shower
• Single carport with additional parking alongside
• 40m Yuluma Park
• 350m Innaloo Sportsmen Club
• 600m Nearest Bus Stop
• 1.3km Yuluma Primary School
• 1.4km Morris Place IGA
• 1.8km Stirling Train Station / Freeway
• 2.1km Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 4.6km Scarborough Beach Foreshore
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information:
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »