IT'S GOT IT ALL
Light and space abound in this wonderful 1940's fully renovated and extended home located only a stone's throw from beautiful Menzies Park. Set on 491sqm of prime land, the home takes full advantage of its corner block to give plenty of outdoor space whilst also offering an extremely generous family floor plan.
From the moment you walk through the front picket fence gate the allure of this home greets you. Recently nominated in the Garden of the Year awards, the front garden with fire pit, built in trampoline, vegetable garden and fruit trees invoke feelings of wholesome family living.
The original character home has been fully renovated to now provide three sizeable children's bedrooms, stunning bathroom with an original claw and ball bath and a cosy TV/sitting room. The rear of the home has been totally transformed with a double storey addition to include a large open plan family, dining, kitchen with loads of northern light and opening out to a stunning pool. On the second floor the adults of the house are generously provided for with a huge parent's retreat, study, master bedroom and en-suite.
And the home keeps giving with a cleverly designed garage with a separate studio offering so many choices. This fantastic and unique addition to the property can be set up as an ancillary dwelling for extended family or possible rental but also offers a fantastic additional lounge or kid's hangout as it currently presents.
With a wonderful community, walk to anywhere lifestyle in one of Perth's most sought after family suburbs, this home combines all the features you would expect to find in a Mt Hawthorn character home with all the modern comforts and premium finishes to transform a house into a wonderful and inviting home you will enjoy sharing with family and friends.
THE FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
• Original character home built in 1946
• Corner block on 491sqm
• Fully renovated with double storey extension
• High ceilings, jarrah floorboards and decorative cornices
• Four living areas
• North facing living/dining/kitchen opening out to a sparkling below ground pool
• Modern kitchen with all the mod cons
• Master suite with en-suite, separate study and parents lounge overlooking the pool below from a Juliette balcony
• Three double size children's bedrooms all with reverse cycle A/C
• Stunning main bathroom with claw and ball bath
• Third bathroom off kitchen providing easy access from the pool
• Rear secure garage parking for two cars
• Above garage studio or kids living area with the potential to convert to an ancillary dwelling
• Ducted reverse cycle A/C in new extension
• Stunning gardens including well established vegetable garden and fruit trees
• Bore reticulated
• Down the road from beautiful Menzies Park
• Walking distance to Mt Hawthorn café strip
• Located in the Mount Hawthorn Primary School and optional Churchlands Senior High School or Mount Lawley Senior High School catchments (Bob Hawke College as of 2020)
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Zoned R30
• Local Authority – Town of Vincent
• Shire Rates – $2,311 per annum
• Water Rates - $1,520 per annum
Read more »