Discerning Taste with Universal Access
This architecturally designed home has been built to impeccable standards by award-winning Weststyle.
With the elegance of clean lines and open spaces filled with natural light, this low-maintenance home is a true statement of style. The striking profile of this 2019 home makes a sophisticated statement in this quiet, tree-lined street in the heart of Nedlands.
If you are looking for an easy-care lock-and-leave home to suit your travelling lifestyle, a stylish family friendly abode or a Nedlands home that offers universal access, this is everything you've been waiting for.
A water-wise native front garden beckons you into the stunning monochrome home with a hint of mid-century minimalism that is truly unique. A slab of Pilbara rock anchors the house in the landscape as an Australian masterpiece!
Spacious light-filled living areas use the clear lines of black-framed picture windows and soaring high ceilings to frame each family moment. Push back the generous sliding doors to create a continuous entertaining area with the undercover alfresco and sparkling freshwater pool.
Everything about this home emanates exceptional quality, from the artistic leaf-shaped corten steel herb beds in the huge rear garden to the spectacular Vistosi Peggy 9 pendant showcased above the solid built-in Marri dining table. (Style gurus will recognise this designer light from the Peggy Guggenheim Museum in Venice… it looks just as stunning here!)
The gourmet kitchen is magnificent and boasts a suite of top of the range Bosch appliances including a sleek induction cooktop and double ovens. It has clever fold-away cabinetry, a generous scullery, and an ingenious hard-wearing porcelain benchtop which is absolutely seamless.
The main bedroom is an understated retreat, while the deluxe ensuite will thrill you with its incredibly stylish double shower design. Lay back in the free-standing bath and watch the stars overhead – the perfect way to end a long day.
There are two more large bedrooms each with their own chic ensuite, plus a nearby activity room/fourth bedroom which enjoys a wonderful northern aspect. With a separate study, large 2.5 car garage for extra storage, air conditioning, security, solar panels and a cohesive environmentally friendly long-term design strategy, this is the home of your dreams.
• Built by Weststyle, completed December 2019
• High ceilings and polished concrete floors
• Lounge with soaring ceilings and picture windows
• Family room with Solid Marri 8-seater built-in dining table
• Kitchen with stunning integrated cabinetry and Bosch appliances
• Scullery with excellent storage
• Undercover alfresco with seamless aggregate floors
• Sparkling Enviroswim fresh water pool
• Main bedroom with fitted walk in robe and hand blown light fittings
• Deluxe ensuite with double shower and freestanding bath under a skylight
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with BIR and ensuites
• Activity room/4th bedroom
• Study with built in desk, lockable storage, NBN connected
• Laundry with ample storage and covered drying area
• Graceful leaf-shaped Corten steel garden beds & sandpit
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Security system with alarm
• Solar panels 5kW inverter with 6.6kW panels
• Heat pump HWS
• Smart wired throughout
• Fully reticulated from bore
• Ramps and wide doors for wheelchair accessibility
• Hob less showers
• Solid oak pivot front door, surface charred black
• Designer European light fitting Vistosi Peggy 9 pendant
• Insulated double brick
• Skylights and Big Ass ceiling fans
• Laminated glass picture windows and oversize sliding doors
• High ceilings: 32 – 40 courses with shadowline cornices
• Seamless porcelain island bench and sinks
• Bosch induction cook top, 2x Bosch 60cm ovens (convection and steam), Bosch dishwasher
• Whisper-quiet Schweigen exhaust system
• Zip Tap with chilled, filtered still and sparkling water
• Clean lines with recessed double curtains with blockout and sheers
• Integrated pool cover
Read more »