WHEN OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS - Make your move!
END DATE SALE - 28th Jan 2021
will be sold this week OFFERS CLOSING!!
Fastidiously maintained medium sized strata complex that has many owner occupied apartments. The long term owners of this generous sized 1 bedroom unit have recently renovated the kitchen and bathroom and replaced carpets.
The strata levies have been kept very reasonable which is a huge added bonus and will make this unit very appealing to first home buyers.
With a North facing balcony of generous proportions and a leafy outlook, the unit has a light and bright feel and the rental return is strong in the current Perth market - approx. $220-$240pw expected
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
- Air conditioned
- New upright oven and gas hot plates
- Open plan kitchen dining/living with solid wood floors
- Loads of extra storage for kitchen with bonus 4 door kitchen pantry
- North facing tiled balcony
- Allocated and covered car bay
- Laundry connections have been moved to the renovated bathroom (instead of external shared laundry - still available)
- Generous Bedroom with ensuite access
- Stone Bench tops to bathroom and kitchen
- Ample guest parking of street
- Situated 100 meters from the new Bike/walk path direct to Perth City via Glendalough Train Station.
- Very quiet and well maintained property
- Pets considered
Council rates $1,291.83 p/a
Water rates $842.21p/a
Strata Levies $240 p/q
Call Lisa Buckley for more information.
Read more »