REAL ESTATE HEAVEN
AVAILABLE TO VIEW OVER EASTER - CALL LEANNE TO MAKE A TIME
Following the recent banning of auctions by the Australian Government in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the auction of this property has been cancelled. Instead all offers will be written and presented to the owner BY 4PM APRIL 6 2020 (the owner reserves the right to accept offers prior)
Located in one of the most desirable locations in Wembley Downs, this has to be one of the most exciting opportunities to create your new home.
If starting from scratch is what you're after, then this 812sqm flat, rectangular block with north facing backyard is real estate heaven.
Or if renovating is for you, the existing 1960's home is solid and comfortable and an ideal blank canvas. Alternatively, you could live in or rent out the home whilst you make plans to rebuild. There are options aplenty.
Only a hop, skip and a jump to beautiful Empire Reserve and the Wembley Downs Tennis club, weekends will be spent immersing yourself in everything this beautiful beach side suburb has to offer.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
• 812 sqm land holding
• Rectangular block with 19.71m street frontage
• Don't worry about site works – superb flat land
• North facing backyard
• Original 1960's double brick and tile home
• Neat and comfortable
• 3 bedrooms, 1 bath with good size lounge, dining, kitchen
• 2 car garage
• Located in the Kapinara Primary School and Churchlands High School catchment.
• Close to some of Perth's best private schools including Hale School and Newman College
DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• Zoned R20
• Shire Rates - $1,916.86 per annum
• Water Rates – $1,271.29 per annum
• Local authority – City of Stirling
Read more »