OOZING WITH POTENTIAL
Sellers invite offers in the $800’s.
Ripe for a transformation, yet perfectly neat and tidy as is, this solidly built home is a fabulous springboard into much sought after Wembley.
The single level home offers a practical floor plan comprising three bedrooms, two bathrooms, well-proportioned lounge/dining and a separate family/meals off the kitchen that opens onto a pergola and backyard.
Not too big and not too small, the home is just right with its own street frontage, no strata fees and is completely private from its neighbours. But perhaps one of the home's best features is its location. A mere stone's throw to the much-loved Wembley Primary School, local IGA shops, restaurants and cafes you will be right in the heart of everything this gorgeous suburb has to offer.
This property will be attractive to a wide array of buyers so make haste to view this standout opportunity.
THE FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
• 456sqm north facing block
• Forms part of a subdivided corner strata of just two
• Own street frontage
• No strata fees, no common property, no common insurance
• Solid, neatly presented 1980's single level home
• Freshly painted and recarpeted lounge and dining with northern aspect
• Neat, functional kitchen with adjoining family/meals area – freshly painted
• Three bedrooms all with robes
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Family bathroom with bath
• Pergola off the family/meals
• Good size backyard with garden shed and potential access to a ROW
• Double lock garage and further off-street parking for two cars
• Ducted evaporative A/C throughout
• Ultra-convenient location
• Approximately 350m to Wembley Supa IGA, Wembley Primary School, Wembley Community Centre and bus to City
• Easy walk to Monsterella Pizza and Mummucc' Bar and Restaurant
• Located in the Wembley Primary School and Shenton College catchment zones
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• Local Authority – Town of Cambridge
• Shire Rates – $1,650.86 per annum
• Water Rates - $1,318.91 per annum
• No strata fees
Read more »