Lets imagine for a moment..
With dual frontage, this corner block plays host to a great single level villa, offering a semi open plan layout internally, and great space externally with a paved alfresco and large grassed area that is both private and secure.
Currently serving as part of a duplex arrangement, it's the potential for future Survey Strata conversion (subject to WAPC approval; refer preliminary conversion sketch in the photos) that will provide the opportunity to build your dream home at a later date, if you so wish. In the meantime however, this is a much loved home that can be enjoyed immediately, with the convenience of everything this area has to offer!
The design of the house itself is functional and is suited for a variety of demographics; the single level configuration ensures that those who aren't comfortable with stairs are catered for, and the separation of the large living room at the front of the house with the combined kitchen / dining is away from the accommodation. The design compliments each part of the home having purpose and flow.
Imagination is the only limiting factor.
• Corner block
• Dual street frontage
• Potential for Survey Strata conversion (subject to WAPC approval; refer preliminary conversion sketch in the photos)
• Large, secure and private grassed area
• Paved alfresco / courtyard
• Semi open plan living arrangement
• Combined kitchen / dining
• Large living area overlooking frontage
• Split System Air-Conditioning throughout
• Large master bedroom with Split System Air-Conditioning and Ceiling Fan
• 2 additional bedrooms
• Ceiling fan to bedroom 2
• Bathroom with combined shower / roman bath
• Separate toilet in laundry
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Single garage with shopper's entry
• 300m Nearest Bus Stop
• 350m Jackadder Lake / Shopping Precinct
• 500m Woodlands Primary School
• 1.0km Churchlands Senior High School
• 1.3km Westfield Innaloo
• 2.5km Newman College
• 3.0km Freeway / Stirling Train Station
• 5.2km Scarborough Beach Esplanade
Contact Richard Clucas TODAY for more information
P: 0400 412 824
Read more »